Friday, November 21, 2008

Most Disturbing Sound In Dah World....



Well, the most disturbing sound in the world to me is.... rap music! Ahaha i don't know why but i hate it! Like it makes no kind of sense to me. Like sometimes i will like it but other times its just sooo stupid (Not to be rude or nuffin) I think of rap music like poems, They rhyme && sometimes yuh just don't understand them. Another thing i find disturbing is the sound yuh make when your constipated Ewwwh Lol its nasty but at the same time also very funny. Ahaha I make those sounds for fun but i never do that in the bathroom Lol not like yuh should know what i do in there...But anyways its just sooo freakin funny && stupid :] Well thats all for today Comment this && I'll Comment your stuff :]

1 comments:

lahana said...

I like that you don't LOVE rap music...it's so easy to LOVE what everyone else does. good for you for thinking outside of the box (thinking differently.)