Thursday, May 28, 2009

RObOt [*_*]

Well they are NOT human for shure (: they are robots !!  but suzette seemed real because she talked too much and didn't curse at me liek splotchy did. And she only wrote smart stuff. (: haha buh it didn't really fool me .... ehhh maybe alittle [=
Splotchy's mean  though!! xP
He didn't wanna tell me where babies come from xD
Lol And I asked him if i could eat his babies and he wus just liek i don't care (: Yeyyy babiesss for meee !!
Its hard to make a machine liek that because you gotta write all the responses the robot could say [[Which is alot]] and its hard i guess. And you gotta make it so it can type or whatever. Hmm i wonder if Spotchy typed what he wrote to me ...? Cuz it took liek alittle while for him to write back. 
Hmmmhmm heheh
Well im done soo byees


0 comments: