Saturday, January 9, 2010

Iff Todayy Wuzz Yhourr Last Day..


Ohhh boyyy if today wuzz my last day i'd do things i wouldn't normally do by myself Or wiff my bestiess . :]
I'dd get tattoos, piercings [ haha ] i'dd sail allll across the world in 5 minutes xD [ iff thats possible ] i'dd milk a cow, drive a car & crash it, give a hobo a piggie back ride, run around naked >.< [ Nawhhh .... well.. maybiee xD ] go to pluto, shave someones head, grow a thirdd ear, bunggee jump off the Empire State building, eat a thousand gummie worms, go to alaska and snuggle wiff the eskimos, adopt a chipmunk, donate hair to cancer people, run around in a hospital hugging sick people :) , eat vegetables, tackle Justin Bieber, jump out a plane wiffout a parachute amd live [ one word ; OUCH ! ], Butt most importantlyy,, i'dd tell my babehh shee is the best thing that ever happened to me && i'll never forget her [ im tlkinqq bout Brianna :D haha awwwh ]

Goshh theres just soo much i would do and all that up there ^^ is just examples,, those arent errything..Buhh thats all im doing for now..
.....Until Next Timee :]

1 comments:

lahana said...

I love your random brain. It's so fun to watch it think!