Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I....Transformed...Intooo....WHAT?!?!

"Ah, what i beautiful day!" I say, as i wake up on this beautiful fall morning. I lift my hands to wipe my eyes..."OMG" I yell.
I look at my hands and notice that i don't only have 2...I HAVE 8!!!! What in the world am i?? I wonder and wonder. I try running to the bathroom but instead i climb the walls...."Ohhh GREAT!!!" I look down && see i have 8 legs too. "Ooooo!! This Is Terrible. Omggg!! What Is Mom Gonna Say...?"  I try letting go of the walls but my sticky fingers wouldn't let me! Finally my fingers let go && i gently float to the ground. "Well," I said. "At least I'm not on the walls anymore. Now all i gotta do is go to the bathroom" I try running, once again, but end up crashing into the drawer. "Awwh Dang!!" I yell.
"Hey, Hey, Sheilana!!" My mom yells. "What are you doing up there..??" "Nothing," I say, trying to control myself. "Just...ummm... organizing my room!!" I hope she doesn't see me like this....ooooo!!! She will get really mad!!!! I decided to drag my self to the bathroom, since, well now that i got 8 arms this should be easy! Arm by arm i drag myself to the bathroom. When i get there i look in the mirror. "Hey," I say. "this is really really weird. Didn't i just have 8 arms & legs?" I looked perfectly normal in the mirror, but when i look down, they were there. I sigh and head toward the kitchen, hoping mom wasn't gonna be there. My luck, she wasn't! All of a sudden, i see a fly! "Ohhh Noo," I whisper. "Please don't eat it pleaseee" I try running away, but i go on the kitchen wall, put my butt out, && squirt out a nasty, icky, spider web! The fly gets caught & i make my way to eat my meal. "Nooooooo, This can't be happening!!!" I yell as loud as i could. "Okay, Now what is going on here?" My mom walks in the kitchen. Then looks at me up & down & starts to laugh. "Is this your new halloween costume?" "Uhh..Yea...Put it like that..I mean I made it myself, Ya like?" I turn so she can see all of me. "Well, I thought you wasn't gonna be anything...but your choice..." She smiles then walks away. "Feww!" I say && wipe my hand on my forehead. i decide to go back to sleep. Maybe later on these weird things will go away.... 

0 comments: