Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life Picking Beans..... Not So Yummy....!!

Helloo! I am a 8 year old girl who works on a field. I pick lots of beans everyday. I get No breaks, at all! Its not fun bending down every second to pick beans up from the floor. It hurts my back and makes my legs hurt. I only get paid 2 dollars an hour which is not good either! Plus i gotta give my money to my parents so they can provide food and shelter. Sometimes i play with the little wormies on the floor. Its like their the only friends i got. One time i got caught talking to them && i got in trouble. They didn't pay me that day. My mom or dad should take me out of this crazy place & put me in school so i can get a good education. I also met a little 6 year old girl here. She tells me her life is tragic too. She is bald and has grey eyes. The other kids make fun of her a lot && make her cry. When she cries, i give her hugs and tell her that its okay and one day we will escape this nasty place.
If anyones reading this right now, You know how i feel everyday && all the pain i go through. Hopefully, someone will care and come to our rescue!

3 comments:

mmendoza2188 said...

great post it could be better but i like it! your right beans r not that yummy yucky yucky yucky! lol

mmendoza2188 said...

great post it could be better but i like it! your right beans r not that yummy yucky yucky yucky! lol

MrSullivan said...

Good job! I like how you directly ask people to help you out - hopefully people will listen! What do you think might be the best ways to help child farm workers?